The Centro Cultural de la Raza is a vibrant community space where organizations and individuals can hold lively events or group meeting. If you or your organization is interested renting our space and/or collaborating to host an event, please fill out the form below. Please expect two week turnaround from the date of your request. If you are submitting a last minute request, please also notify us via email, found on our home page. Submitting a proposal does not guarantee the use of the space. The proposal must be approved before it appears on our calendar. All renters are required to fill out written rental agreement after your event is approved.
Renting space includes uses of tables, chairs, risers, and projector. The Centro does not offer catering or a sound system.
Rental Rates & Fees:
- Private Party Rentals: $200/hr, (No fee for setup and breakdown time), plus nonrefundable facility fee $100
- Non-Profit Organizations: $100/hr, (No fee for setup and breakdown time),plus nonrefundable facility fee $100
- Day Camps (three or more days): $250/day
- Dance Classes and Workshops: $40/hr
- Grassroots: Non-refundable facility fee of $100. Donations encouraged through sweat equity or in-kind (based on wish list). If there is a cover charge to event, Centro receives 30% of proceeds.
- Docent Lead Tours: $60 late fee plus $5 per person admission fee. Please inquire as accommodations can be made for schools lacking funds.
- General Gallery Admission: $5
- Dance Classes: Varies- See "Classes/Workshops" page